- Please arrive at least 15 mins before your appointment time.
- Please turn your mobile phone to silent, so that you and our other clients can fully relax.
- If you arrive late, please understand that we cannot guarantee your appointment. If you arrive late you may still be charged full price for the appointment.
- Please give us at least 24 hour’s notice about a cancellation or appointment change, so we can then re-allocate that appointment.
- For those giving less than 24 hour’s notice of a cancellation, the deposit paid will be non-refundable, or charged at your next appointment.
- For clients that do not arrive for a scheduled appointment, full payment for the appointment will be charged
- We will endeavour to give you a courtesy call or text to remind you the day before your appointment.
- Under exceptional circumstances it may be necessary to amend the appointment with your selected therapist or stylist. We will try our best to contact you if this is not possible.
- Please be aware that all courses are valid for six months from the date of issue unless otherwise stipulated.
- A 50% deposit is required for specialised services and packages.
- A deposit of £10, £15, or £20 (depending on chosen service) is required when booking.
- Clients between the age of 13-16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all treatments within the salon.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable/non-refundable. Any change from a voucher will be credited to your account and be available to use for a period of 12 months.
- Discounts/special offers may be changed at the discretion of the management.
A salon is not the safest place for a child, since hot tools, sharp objects, and chemicals are in regular use. Our therapists and stylists are unable to carry out your treatment if they also need to keep an eye on child safety. We as a salon want to ensure that both you and our other clients receive a relaxing treatment.
If your child is aged 10 and above and is able to sit unsupervised in the reception area whilst you are having a treatment we will do our best to accommodate this.
Pre-booking is required for this service.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this matter.